adbrite

Huwebes, Enero 19, 2012

My Architectural Services

My Rendering and AutoCAD Drafting Rates:
Architectural Plans - PHP300 per sheet
Electrical Plans    - PHP325 per sheet
Plumbing Plans      - PHP350 per sheet
Interior Rendering:
* Interior Perspective - PHP600&up per one room/stall/unit
Exterior Rendering:
* One storey residence - PHP600&up
* Two storey residence - PHP800&up
* Mansion              - PHP1000&up
* Public toilet & waiting shed - PHP1200&up
* Canteen, Cafeteria, Mini Shops, Tiangge,
Garden, & Study area   - PHP1500
* School, hospital, mall, supermarket - PHP1500&up
* Condominiums and other high rise buildings - PHP2500&up


You can request for a plan and rendering in AutoCAD format for reference. 
Just add PHP400 if you want to request for one, I'll send it through email.
The plans and renderings are delivered fast after the confirmation
of your payment through Meet ups(SM Dasma, Robinson Imus, SM Bacoor,
SM Mall of Asia, SM Manila), LBC, Western Union, and Paypal.
Handling fee is 100php for SM Dasma, Robinson Imus, SM Bacoor. 
200php for SM Mall of Asia, SM Manila. When you decide to do meet ups,
I'll burn the project files into a blank CD.
For revisions to the original or existing plan, add PHP200 from the basic PHP600
for renderings.


You can contact me at +639324931204 (local and international).
My email address: jl_cajulis1700@yahoo.com
Check out my blog at: http://archiemcm.blogspot.com/

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

All of the articles posted in this blog are copyrighted materials.. Pinapagana ng Blogger.

About Me

Aking larawan
Cavite, region IV, Philippines
Good day readers and fellow bloggers, I’m Jazzreel Lou Cajulis. I’m a graduate of Architecture Technology and I’m 20 years old now. My preferred architectural style was MCM or Mid-Century Modern Architecture. I love its mix of old or antique furniture blended with a sophisticated interior modern design of architecture. What can I say about myself was I am a hardcore anime and manga fan. I love taking pictures of gorgeous cosplayers. Meeting new friends from online social networking sites, blogging, and in person makes me happy. The types of music that I like are Jpop, Jrock, and Kpop. My favourite artists are YUI and YeSung. My special skill when it comes to drawing is watercolour painting using poster colour paint (it is often called opaque drawing if I’m right). I’m having a hard time improving my skills more in the areas of pen and ink drawing. I also specialize in AutoCAD drafting when it comes to Architectural 3D modelling and Rendering. Thank you very much for reading this “About Me” section.

paidtopromote

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Logo